JERSEY SHIRT “FIERY ENCORE”
Karl Korsars long-sleeved shirt “FIERY ENCORE” is a must in every closet. . It’s cut from smooth stretch-jersey and is hugging the body just perfectly. Decorated with an intricate KarlKorsar signature abstract print that has been hand-painted in watercolour.
Material: 100% TENCEL
MADE IN ESTONIA.
- Additional information
Tencel is a brand name for lyocell, a type of fabric that has gained popularity due to its many desirable qualities. There are several reasons why you might choose Tencel fabric:
- Sustainability: Tencel is often praised for its eco-friendly production process. It’s made from wood pulp, typically sourced from eucalyptus, oak, or birch trees. The production process uses a closed-loop system, which recycles water and solvents, making it more environmentally friendly than some other fabrics. Tencel production also requires less land and water compared to cotton.
- Softness and Comfort: Tencel is known for its exceptional softness. It has a smooth, silky texture that feels gentle against the skin. This makes it a popular choice for clothing, especially for items like pajamas, bedding, and undergarments.
- Breathability: Tencel is a highly breathable fabric. It wicks moisture away from the body, keeping you dry and comfortable. This feature makes it suitable for warm-weather clothing or for those who tend to sweat a lot.
- Hypoallergenic: Tencel is naturally hypoallergenic and less likely to irritate sensitive skin. Its smooth fibers don’t trap dust mites and allergens like some other fabrics can.
- Durability: Tencel is a strong and durable fabric. It can withstand repeated washing without losing its softness and shape, which makes it a good choice for long-lasting clothing and linens.
- Biodegradability: Tencel is biodegradable, which means that it will break down naturally over time, reducing the environmental impact when it’s disposed of.
- Versatility: Tencel can be used for a variety of products, including clothing, bed linens, upholstery, and more. It can imitate the look and feel of other fabrics, such as silk, suede, or denim.
- Dyeability: Tencel takes dye well, resulting in vibrant and long-lasting colors in the finished products.
- Regulated Production: Tencel is produced by companies that adhere to strict regulations and sustainability standards, ensuring ethical and responsible manufacturing practices.